- Home Return/Exchanges
- Return Address: Dash Forward 230 West Union Rd. Carriere, MS 39426
- All of the following items are FINAL SALE: custom items(graphic tees), personalized items, accessories, Holiday Items, Leggings, Bras, Sale Items.
- All returned items must still have the original tags on them and they must be unwashed or unworn! Items that appear to be worn, have stains, or smell of cigarette smoke, deodorant, pet hairs or odors, etc. will not be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any return/exchange.
- Merchandise may be returned for a STORE CREDIT only within 14 days from purchase date. Credit will only be applied for the amount paid for the product. Credit will only be applied for the item, not for any shipping and handling charges.
- When making a return please include any notes(written or via email) as to why it is being returned. If you are making a return to us we are not responsible for any shipping cost back to us.
- When making exchanges please contact us at 601-347-8285. Due to our limited quantities and high demand for our products we are not offering exchanges at this time. Returned merchandise will be processed for Online Credit ONLY. We recommend purchasing the correct size of the desired item, and then shipping back the returned product so that you do not miss out on the item. Store credit cannot be applied to that new order that has been placed. Credit MUST be used for future purchases.
- If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please contact us within 3 business days of receival date. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving the items, then the item will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage/defect with your email/text.
- If you receive an incorrect item on your order please contact us immediately. We will email a return label to ship that item back and once the tracking is updated we will ship the correct item out to you.
- We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care handling, or incorrect sizing. We recommend that all clothing from our shop be washed on the gentle cycle and hung to dry. We are not responsible to any damage to clothing due to improper care.
- Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return to us is tempted.
Click to View Larger
Click to View Larger